Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Sensitivity Control Dry Cat Food
ROYAL CANIN VET
- This product has certain Veterinary requirements
- Product Type
- Cat Food
- ROYAL CANIN VET
- Current Price
- Original Price
Finding the right food for cats who suffer from food allergies and sensitivities can be a challenge for pet parents.
Thankfully, Royal Canin Sensitivity Control Dry Cat Food is specially formulated with a limited number of carefully selected protein sources to help reduce the risk of reactions to food. This delicious cat food comes with a healthy balance of nutrients, including fatty acids to promote optimal digestive health and EPA and DHA to support the skin’s natural barrier. It also helps to create a hostile environment for struvite and calcium uroliths in the urine.
- Formulated for cats who suffer from food allergies
- Limited protein sources to reduce the risk of food allergies
- Supports the natural barrier of the skin
- Promotes digestive health and a balance of intestinal flora
- Creates unfavourable conditions for the formation of stones in the urine
Last date to order for delivery before Christmas
Place your order with Standard Shipping:
- NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD, SA, TAS - Before 9th Dec to receive it before Christmas
- WA & NT - Before 7th Dec to receive it before Christmas
Place your order with Express Post:
- NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD, SA, TAS - Before 16th Dec to receive it before Christmas
- WA & NT - Before 13th Dec to receive it before Christmas
Free delivery over $49 is applied to Metro locations only, discounts provided to regional locations. Excludes NT & TAS - please refer toDelivery policy.
We are currently experiencing shipping delays across our delivery services. Your order may encounter an additional 2-3 days delay.