PetCulture Returns Policy
PetCulture Returns policy
At PetCulture, we want you and your pet to be completely satisfied with every product you’ve purchased, and we take great care in ensuring we carry only the highest quality products to meet you and your pet’s needs. We understand that products sometimes don’t meet expectations or things don’t work out as they should, which is why we give you the peace of mind of a replacement if the product doesn’t meet your needs, or a full refund if it’s found to be defective.
For all return requests please contact email@example.com and include the following information:
- Order number
- Order name
- Item/s that you wish to return
- Reason for return
- We happily accept returns for up to 30 days from purchase, providing it is unopened and in original condition (including packaging). For these purchases you can return your order for exchange or store credit.
- You can return your order for a refund if the item is faulty, not fit for the intended purpose or not as pictured on the website. Items returned after 30 days may not qualify for a refund, or may incur an extra restocking fee.
- Once we receive your qualifying return and approve your refund, we will credit your original method of payment. Please allow an additional 10 business days for the credit to post to your bank or credit card account.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of an item's return, unless there was an error on our behalf. Due to the nature of couriers, it may cost more to send an item back to us than us shipping it out to you.
- A PetCulture customer service representative must be contacted before returning goods. We can only offer refunds when we have arranged the return shipping. A return shipping label will be provided and is to be clearly attached to the parcel. The parcel can then be dropped off at any post office or post office box.
- We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on food, treats or any edible items that are opened due to strict health policies. Please make your selections carefully, and double check your order before submitting.
Damaged Or Faulty Items
If you received a damaged shipment or product, please email photos of the damaged item to firstname.lastname@example.org, include your invoice number and name, and we will work with you to resolve the issue.