Valentine's Day terms and conditions
Valentine's Day terms and conditions
What is the Competition? / General
- 1. PetCulture will run a game of chance decided by draw (Competition) in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- 2. Information on how to enter the Competition, as posted on PetCulture’s emails and/or social media accounts, forms part of these terms and conditions.
- 3. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- 4. You may enter from the 06/02/2022. Entries close at midnight 13/02/2022 (AEDT)
- 5. The prizes for the Competition is two $300 prize packs: 1 x dog prize pack (products worth $120 and $180 PetCulture gift card) and 1x cat prize pack (products worth $120 and $180 PetCulture gift card)
- 6. The PetCulture gift card is redeemable at http://www.petculture.com.au only and will expire 12 months after issue.
- 7. The Prize cannot be transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash
Who is eligible?
- 1. Entry for the Competition is open to all Australian residents 18 years of age and over, unless you are ineligible under these terms and conditions.
- 2. PetCulture’s employees, immediate family members of employees, and employees of any other company associated with the Competition are ineligible to enter.
- 3. Any other person who assists in determining the winner of the Competition is ineligible to enter.
- 4. If you have won a Prize in any Competition in the past 12 months, you are not eligible to enter the Competition.
How do you enter the Competition?
- 1. The Competition will be advertised via Email and on PetCulture's social channels.
- 2. Provided you are eligible, you must follow the instructions to enter the Competition.
- 3. As part of entry to the Competition, you must be a PetCulture Club member and have at least 1 pet added to your profile on our website and upload a photo of you and your pet as part of the competition entry.
- 4. There is no entry fee for the Competition.
- 5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- 6. PetCulture reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the PetCulture, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting or defamatory statements.
- 7. PetCulture may disqualify any entrant who:
- a. tampers with the entry process;
- b. submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; or
- c. has, in the opinion of the PetCulture, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or PetCulture.
How do you win?
- 1. To determine the winner of the Prize, PetCulture will arrange for a draw which provides each entrant a random and equal chance of being drawn. PetCulture will draw 2 winners, one dog parent and one cat parent. Should both draws be parents of the same pet type, PetCulture will draw the second winner again until there is one winner for each pet type.
- 2. Once a Competition is closed, the draw for the Prize will be conducted on 14/02/2022.
- 3. The draw for each Competition will take place at 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista, NSW 2153 on the dates specified in clause 2.
- 4. The winner will be notified in writing by PetCulture as soon as practicable.
- 5. The results of the Competition will be published on PetCulture’s website, the competition form, or newsletter for at least 7 days.
- 6. Further, the names and addresses of winners will be published as required under the relevant Trade Promotion Laws. This includes publishing in a newspaper, in the place where the Competition was previously only advertised, or on the PetCulture website (if the only place of entry).
- 7. If you win, you do not need to incur any costs to receive the Prize. The Prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of the draw, unless agreed otherwise in writing or if the winner was unable to be located after PetCulture’s reasonable efforts.
- 8. PetCulture may request the winner provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the delivery address in order to claim a Prize.
- 9. You acknowledge and agree that if the Prize is unavailable for any reason, PetCulture reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to the Trade Promotions Laws.
- 10. If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded Prizes, a re-draw will be conducted one month after the original draw date at the same time and place as the original draw.
- 11. PetCulture reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the PetCulture becomes aware that the winner has breached these terms and conditions.
- 12. PetCulture may award bonus prizes in its discretion
- 1. PetCulture collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion. By entering, you agree to receive marketing.
- 2. Please contact PetCulture if you have any queries or concerns. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the PetCulture contact at https://www.petculture.com.au/privacy-policy .
Disputes or complaints
- 1. If you have any dispute or complaint relating to the Competition, please contact PetCulture. PetCulture will use its reasonable endeavours to respond within fifteen  business days to you to discuss a resolution in good faith.
- 2. If PetCulture has not resolved any dispute with you, you and PetCulture agree to resolve such dispute through binding arbitration in accordance with, and subject to, the Resolution Institute Arbitration Rules, with the arbitrator nominated by the Chair of the Resolution Institute unless agreed otherwise.
- 3. You and PetCulture agree that any dispute must be brought in your individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceedings.
- 1. To the extent permitted by law, PetCulture excludes all guarantees, warranties, conditions or other terms that apply under or are implied by statute, common law or trade custom or usage.
- 2. If in the conduct of this Competition PetCulture is liable for a breach of any guarantee, warranty, condition or other term that applies under the Australian Consumer Law or is implied by any other commonwealth, state or territory law that cannot be excluded, PetCulture's liability under that legislation is limited, to the extent permitted by law, to the cost of replacement of any benefit or Prize won.
- 3. To the extent permitted by law, neither PetCulture nor any of its related companies or associated agencies accepts any liability to the Prize winner(s) or anyone else for any injury, damages, expenses or loss whatsoever (including without limitation loss of profit, revenue or business and indirect, consequential, special or incidental loss or damage), sustained in the course of accepting or using a Prize.
- 4. By participating in PetCulture’s Competitions on social media, you agree to a complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant.
- 5. PetCulture’s Competition is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. PetCulture has no partnership with Facebook.
- 1. PetCulture means Pet Culture Group Pty Ltd ABN 69 644 613 098 of 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista NSW 2153.
- 2. Trade Promotions Laws means the applicable legislation and subsidiary legislation which regulates trade promotions, games of chance and lotteries in each State and Territory of Australia.